About RBIC 2022
Recovering rapidly from the aftermath of the pandemic, the Indian economy has shown a steadfast growth over the past months.A robust rural economy backed by an impressive growth rate in the agrarian sector acted as a catalyst for this rapid recovery .For a sustainable growth , the Agriculture sector needs a faster and more efficient access to financing, innovative business models and technology adoption. Looking from a social perspective there is a much needed requirement for making rural areas more developed and favorable for livelihood and entrepreneurship . With this vision the Kalpa Agri-Business Incubator, ICAR-CPCRI jointly with Kerala Startup Mission initiated the Rural India Business Conclave (RIBC) in 2020. Its relevance is more felt in the post pandemic world that leads to the orchestration of RIBC 2.0 during 9-13 June 2022.
- To enable digital transformation from seed to sale in farming.
- To improve rural livelihood through technology integration and participatory evaluation.
- Identify and nurture formal and informal innovations having applications in the rural sector.
- To highlight investment opportunities in innovation upscaling.
- To maneuver startup ventures to reap the opportunities in Agri-sector.
- To conduct competition events for students/youths/farmers on problem solving innovations.